Farro Italian Pasta Salad
- 1/2 Cup Farro
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 TB Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Pepperoni diced, from a pepperoni link
- 1/4 Cup Banana peppers Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella pearls cut in halves or quarters
- 1 Cup Spinach Fresh, packed
- 2 TB Italian dressing of choice
Cook farro according to the package.
Add 1/2 TB of olive oil, stir and then let cool to room temperature.
Add pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella and the Italian dressing. Stir well to combine.
Serve as a perfect side, or separate into 2 servings and pack for tomorrow's lunch.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 202mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 975IU | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1.3mg