Brisket quesadilla is a wonderful way to used leftover BBQ brisket. It provides another option to just throwing the meat in a bun. Get it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Leftover Brisket Quesadilla
- 4 slices Brisket leftover, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar cheese
- 4 Flour tortillas refrigerated
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 T vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap the garlic in tin foil with oil and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Removes and crush the garlic into a paste like consistency. Mix with the mayo, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Place tortilla on the griddle. If using pre-cooked, smear a thin layer of butter over the tortilla before putting on griddle, it will be about ½ TB.
- Add your brisket chunks.
- Cover with cheese and drizzle with the BBQ sauce. Top with second tortilla wrap.
- Brown the bottom tortilla. Check this by lifting the quesadilla with a spatula, should be able 5 minutes from when you initially put the tortilla on the griddle.
- Flip and cook for 5 minutes, and then remove to a cutting board. Use a pizza cutter to cut into 6 slices.
- Dip in the garlic aioli and enjoy!
Calories: 717kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1603mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 443IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 3mg