I love everything ranch. As a kid, I would eat it with a spoon. Seriously. This recipe uses a ranch seasoning packet to add that familiar flavor to a bacon and chicken bake. I cut the cooking time by using a rotisserie chicken from the store making it an easy weeknight meal that can be served next to egg noodles.
Ranch Bacon Chicken Bake
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 package Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1.5 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 TB Butter
- 1 T Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bacon into a large pan, or on a griddle, and cook under browned, flipping often. About 8-10 minutes. Once done, place the bacon on a paper towel and allow to cool.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken and place into a bowl.
- Crumb the bacon and add to the chicken. Also add the mayo, sour cream, 3/4 cup of the cheddar and the ranch seasoning. Mix all ingredients well and then put into a casserole dish.
- Top the chicken mixture with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Melt the butter and add to the bread crumbs, mix well to combine. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the cheese.
- Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.