Steak frittata is a meal that I make with steak, whether fresh from the store or leftover, and it's a filling protein-filled breakfast option.
Steak & Goat Cheese Frittata
- 1 TB Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion small
- ½ Bell pepper
- 2 oz. Goat cheese
- 3 stalks Green onion
- ½ T Salt
- ¼ T Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Steak leftover, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 TB Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pan, heat oil over medium.
- Add onion and peppers and cook for 10 minutes, until softened. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat a medium oven-safe pan over medium. Add butter and melt.
- Beat eggs and add to the pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the onions and peppers. Space everything evenly apart (like topping a pizza)
- Place the pan in the oven and cook until the egg is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice and serve!
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 336mg | Sodium: 1131mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1253IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg