My family enjoy a creamy pasta no and again, and this recipe uses gnocchi to switch things up. The flavors that you’ll create with this meal will keep you coming back for more! I love using each little gnocchi to mop up some of the creamy sauce. My family loves the tart zing that the sun-dried tomatoes have.
Creamy Gnocchi w/ Sundried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- ½ Cup Fontina cheese
- 24 oz. Gnocchi
- ½ Cup Parmesan
- ¾ Cup Heavy cream
- 5 oz. Mushrooms
- ¼ Cup Sundried tomatoes
- 1 Cup Spinach fresh
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ¼ T Salt
- 1 TB Butter
- 1 TB Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Gnocchi water
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add olive oil and butter to a pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned, about 6 minutes.
- Add sundried tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add cream. Cook, stirring occasionally for 6 minutes.
- Add gnocchi to the water and cook for 3 minutes, until floating.
- Add cheese and salt to the cream sauce, stir to incorporate.
- Add the gnocchi to the cream sauce with 1/3 cup of water and spinach. Mix to combine.