This Greek salad is something that I find to be very refreshing and light. It’s a wonderful side for any weeknight dinner such as grilled chicken or homemade gyros. It's a dish that's very easy to make and is relatively inexpensive. I hope you enjoy!
Cucumber Tomato Greek Salad
- 1 ½ Cucumber
- 1 Tomato large
- ¾ Cup Grape tomato
- 2 TB Grapeseed oil
- ½ TB Dill fresh
- ¾ Cup Feta
- ¼ Cup Red onion diced
- ½ T Salt
- For the cucumber, peel and remove seeds. Cut into bitesize pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and add to bowl.
- Cut tomato into quarters and then remove the seeds and pulp, then cut into smaller pieces. Add to the bowl along with the diced red onion and fresh dill.
- Add grape seed oil and salt. Stir to combine.
- Serve with feta on the side and enjoy!