I love the flavor combination of cranberry and orange. I’ve tried several fall drinks, but this is one that I always go back to. It’s a poplar one to have for a party! I hope you enjoy!
Fall Orange-Cranberry Cocktail
- 2 Oranges
- 33 oz Club Soda
- 12 oz. Cranberries
- 3 Cup water
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Add orange peels, 1 1/2 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar to a pot and heat over medium. Cook for 15 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool. Then refrigerate for a couple hours, or overnight.
- Add cranberry, 1 1/2 cup water and 3/4 Cup to a pot and bring to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes. Then cool. Add to a blender and blend for 1 minute. Strain the cranberries with a fine mesh strainer. Refrigerate for a couple hours, or overnight.
- Add 1 part orange syrup and 1 part cranberry to a shaker and mix. You can use anything to mix, heck you could mix it in a Tupperware if you want.
- Add ice to a glass and pour 1 part rum, the orange-cranberry mix and then pour in club soda to fill the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg