Pancakes are awesome. What could possibly make them even better, adding a chocolate chip cookie in the middle! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancake
- 2 Cups Favorite pancake batter plus an extra 1/4 of milk
- 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Syrup
- Heat griddle to medium high.
- Make your pancake batter, adding an extra 1/4 cup of milk.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the griddle and spread to a thin layer with the back of a spoon. You do this because you are doing 2 layers of batter, in order to really seal the cookies in (which prevents them from burning).
- Place a cookie on top of the pancake.
- Add just enough batter to cover the cookie, you don't want to pour a ton of batter on top or they will be too thick. Cook for another minute or two.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- That's it! Serve with a little maple syrup and you're ready to start the day.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg