Are you looking for a quick and easy side option or lunch? A melon and prosciutto salad is a traditional Italian side which pairs sweet melon and salty prosciutto. The nuts add a level of crunch to the dish, as well as an additional boost of protein. It’s also a perfect brunch dish that would go well with some prosecco.
Melon and Prosciutto Salad
- 1/2 Honeydew Melon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 Cup Walnuts broken into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella
- 2 oz Prosciutto cut into thin strips
- 1 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 T Salt
- Add ingredients to a bowl and mix. And you're ready to go!