My brown race stir fry is something I cook almost weekly. It's flavorful, it's healthy and it’s easy to pull together.
Easy Broccoli Mushroom Stir-fry
- ¾ Cup Brown rice
- 1 TB Grape seed oil
- 8 Oz. White mushrooms
- 3 Cups Broccoli
- 1 Cup Steak Cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 TB Soy sauce
- 1 T Siracha
- 1 T Ginger fresh grated
- 1 T Garlic fresh grated
- 1 TB Butter
- Add rice and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes.
- With 12 minutes left on the rice, add oil to a large pan over medium heat. Warm for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and broccoli and saute for 8 minutes.
- Add steak and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and giner, cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice. If there’s a little water left in the rice, that’s fine.
- Add the soy sauce and sugar to the pan and mix to incorporate. Cook 2 minutes
- Add the butter to finish. Cook 2 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl, or pack up for a healthy lunch.
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1565mg | Potassium: 908mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 87mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 4mg