For all the pumpkin spice lovers, I give you pumpkin spice oatmeal. This is one of my new favorite creations and it's something that highlights the taste of fall. The recipe is a healthy breakfast option, even with a little bit of Brown sugar added at the end. I hope you enjoy
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- 2/3 Cup Canned pumpkin
- 2/3 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Oats 1 minute
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- ½ T Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TB Brown sugar packed
- ½ TB Walnuts chopped
- Combine milk in water into a pot in bring to a slow boil.
- A pumpkin and pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Add oats and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl and top with brown sugar and the pecans.
- If you wanna finish with a little bit of milk around the edges, it makes it even more creamy.