Eating dairy free can be difficult at times. But, with this recipe, it will make it easy to forget about dairy for a moment. It’s a favorite of mine, and I think it’s a perfect way to start the day. Also, it’s a great intro into using mango for those (like myself) that have historically shied away from the fruit.
Dairy-Free Mango-Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 Cup Pineapple fresh, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3/4 Cup Mango ripe
- 1/2 Cup Silk almond yogurt - vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Light coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and let it do its job.
- The recipe is fairly sweet, so I would definitely taste before adding any sweeteners (I salt and sugar everything that’s put in front of me, even before trying it! I know, horrible right, I get that a lot.)