I love tacos of any kind. If you put a taco in front of me, it's going to disappear really fast. So one day, when I forgot buns for my BBQ chicken sandwiches, I looked in my pantry and corn tortillas were looking right back at me. It made sense, so I gave it a try. It was so darn good that I'm ok leaving the buns behind!
BBQ Chicken Tacos
- 12 Corn tortillas
- 3 Cups BBQ chicken Just cooked or leftovers
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Cups Iceberg lettuce Finely shredded
- 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- For the sauce: Combine the lime juice, sriracha, ranch, mayonnaise and salt in a bowl and mix.
- For the corn tortillas: Place a tortilla over an open flame. I put mine directly on the grates of my cooktop and turn the heat to medium high. It does a nice job charring them.
- To assemble: Lay a tortilla on your plate, fill with a generous portion of BBQ chicken. Add shredded lettuce, avocado and drizzle with the sauce.
- And that's it!! You've got an easy dinner in minutes