Are you tired of using your leftover meatballs in a meatball sub? How about a quesadilla! You can use the refrigerated flour tortilla wraps or the precooked ones you can find in the dry goods area of your store. I like the precooked option because it provides a firmer shell, and I like the refrigerator wraps which don’t require you to add any butter, so maybe a better health option.
- 4 Meatballs leftover, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella
- 2 Flour tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Marinara for dipping
- Place tortilla on the griddle. If using pre-cooked, smear a thin layer of butter over the tortilla before putting on griddle, it will be about ½ TB.
- Add your meatballs chunks.
- Cover with cheese and top with second tortilla wrap.
- Brown the bottom tortilla. Check this by lifting the quesadilla with a spatula, should be able 5 minutes from when you initially put the tortilla on the griddle.
- Flip and cook for 5 minutes, and then remove to a cutting board. Use a pizza cutter to cut into 6 slices.
- Dip in the marinara and enjoy!