My sweet potato bake is a wonderful side dish for any dinner. It's a fall classic for my family. It's simple, flavorful and healthy. I hope you enjoy!
Sweet Potato and Swiss Chard Bake
- 2 Sweet potatoes peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Shallots chopped
- 1 ½ TB Olive oil
- ½ T Salt
- 1 Cup Swiss chard chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients on a baking sheet and mix well with your hands.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the sweet potato is fork tender.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 929mg | Potassium: 295mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9772IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg