Are you tired of using your leftover meatballs in a meatball sub? How about a quesadilla! You can use the refrigerated flour tortilla wraps or the precooked ones you can find in the dry goods area of your store. I like the precooked option because it provides a firmer shell, and I like the refrigerator wraps which don’t require you to add any butter, so maybe a better health option.
Ingredients for 1 quesadilla:
4 Leftover meatballs (cut into chunks)
1/2 Cup mozzarella
2 Flour tortillas
Marinara sauce for dipping
- Place tortilla on the griddle. If using pre-cooked, smear a thin layer of butter over the tortilla before putting on griddle, it will be about ½ TB.
- Add your meatballs chunks.
- Cover with cheese and top with second tortilla wrap.
- Brown on the one side (5 minutes), and then flip.
- Once the second side is browned (another 5 minutes), remove to a cutting board. Use a pizza cutter thingy to cut into 6 slices.
Dip in the marinara and enjoy!