Are looking for a quick way to get tasty French Fries? Well, throw them on the grill. It’s a quick 10 to 12 minute process that will give you a reduced fat version.
Grilled French Fries
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- To start, peel your potatoes and cut them into ½ inch wedges.
- Put them in a bowl and toss with oil and salt.
- Place on the medium-hot grill carefully, making sure they are laying across the grates.
- Using tongs, flip the potatoes after 8 minutes, or when you have good grill marks.
- The second side goes pretty quick, so only another 4 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup!
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1173mg | Potassium: 888mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg