Are looking for a quick way to get tasty French Fries? Well, throw them on the grill. It’s a quick 10 to 12 minute process that will give you a reduced fat version.
4 Russet potatoes
2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 Teaspoons of salt
- To start, peel your potatoes and cut them into ½ inch wedges.
- Put them in a bowl and toss with oil and salt.
- Place on the medium-hot grill carefully, making sure they are laying across the grates.
- Using tongs, flip the potatoes after 8 minutes, or when you have good grill marks.
- The second side goes pretty quick, so only another 4 minutes.
Serve with ketchup!